Diarrhoea, Nausea, headaches, normal periods. Chances of pregnancy?

I m XXXXX, I have been feeling sick for a few days now with diarrhea and feeling like I m going to vomit . I asked a woman that I know today if I looked it and I guess it s an old tell that if you feel your neck and it beats faster than your heart beat then it s two and you are pregnant I wasnt sure I m also having major headaches and was wondering if I could be pregnant I have had my normal periods so far just needing some answers if you could help that would be great
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012