Diarrhea, stomach cramps, headache, brown bleeding with foul smell after childbirth. Nursing exclusively

Hello, I am 4 weeks postpardum. For the last 4 days straight I have had horrible diarreah after every meal sometimes so bad I feel like I won t even make it to the bathroom. Bad cramping in my stomach . Along with headaches that come on very strong and quickly. I am still having bleeding which since this is a yellow/brown color and almost slimy seeming with a strange smell. The smell has been going on for almost 2 weeks now and when it started I started having bad bleeding and clots again. I am exclusively nursing.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012