Diarrhea, high fever, head ache, stomach pain. Consumed expired ice cream. Recommendations?

Hello doctor. I had consumed an expired ice-cream, and I have been paying for it the last couple of days. Yesterday I was suffering from diarrhea but today the situation has become much worse. I've been bed ridden pretty much all day long, suffering from high fever, really bad headache and loose motion. I keep getting these periodic pains in my stomach too. What should I do?
I have Ofloxacin and Ornidazole Tablets, Meftal Spas (Dicycloverine), Loperamide Hydrochloride Capsules and B-Biotic capsules. Would you recommend any of these?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013