Diarrhea While Sleeping. Sick with bronchitis. Took levequin. What are the findings and required treatment?

Diarrhea While Sleeping two nights in a row. I was sick with bronchitis almost 2 weeks ago and levequin was prescribed. I went to see a nurse practitioner and she said it was viral and that if i didn't feel well enough in 3 days to go back to see her. I have never had this problem and it is getting old quick. I try to take meds to stop the diarrhea but no avail. If i don't eat of course i don't have this issue. i believe that i need to see a doctor that can help me figure out what the issue soon but i don't even know where to start.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013