Dialysis patient having giddiness problem. Recovered from TB. Reports all normal

Hi sir my mom is a Dialysis patient. she is undergoing dialysis from last 14 months. it was okay for these days but suddenly she is becoming very week. two months ago she was admitted into the Hospital for the complaint of TB. she recovered soon but now she is complaining a problem of Giddiness with which she is very upset. her doctors are saying it will take time to recover. We have done all the tests and the reports are getting normal. Sir i just want to know y these giddiness is not going and when she will get out of it Please help me
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012