Dialysed every week, using herbal life. Is it safe to drink herbal life during dialysis?

Hello there, With due respect, please, I am enquiring concern the use of herbalife to a dialysed patient. My father is dialysed nearly two years and its 2 weeks now, he is drinking that herbalife medicine from New Zealand, it recommends that it is good for a dialysed patient. Please, we just knew of this medicine when my father drinks it but I am asking to please provide us with more information and side effects of it and whether this medicine can stop my father from having dialysis everyweek. Hoping to hearing from you soon. Have a great day.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013