Diagnosed with yeast infection and UTI. Partner having burning on the penis and white patch on the leg. Has he been contracted the infection?

Hello I have a question about urinary tracts and sexual intercourse. My boyfriend and I had intercourse the past couple of days and I ve noticed a some pasty white stuff on his leg and he said he penis was burning a little? I ve been drinking cranberry juice and my urinary tract has eased up but I havent been diagnosed with a UTI . I had a yeast infection a month ago and now this could he have a yeast infection now from me?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012