Diagnosed with writers cramp or writing dystonia. Suggestions for diet, supplements and exercise?

Sir, Almost 2 months back i felt that my handwriting is becoming bad day by day. I started holding my pen tight, holding with tight grip made me feel stress in my arm . Also i am not able to write fast and whatever i am writing its like scribbling sumthing on paper. Consulted doc..........he said WRITERS CRAMP ............WRITING DYSTONIA . Kindly suggesr right course of terms of diet supplement , physical exercise, precautions etc Will request u for ur valuable suggestion for early recovery. By the way............i am 40yrs female
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  57 Awaiting Answer