Diagnosed with west nile. Getting headache, fever, memory loss and feeling tired. Is this normal?

I have west nile. Diagnosed in Sept. Had symptoms of neck ache, ache into shoulders and back, headache , tired, had a fever at first diagnosis. Symptoms subsided and now after 2 months have come back, along with memory loss . The memory loss worries me. Why am I now experiencing this brain fog when I did not the first 2 1/2 months with the original symptoms I had? And will it continually get worse for up to a year? Is it common for the symptoms to reoccur and if so, for how long?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012