Diagnosed with vasovagal syncope. Often having faint spell. Happening after inserting pacemaker for bradycardia. Suggestions?

i have been dx with vasovagal syncope . i have within the last 7 months fainted as many as 6-9 times in a day. i have been dealing with this for years but 7 mo ago it went from an occasional faint spell to quite often. i had a pacemaker put in 3 yrs ago for bradycardia but my cardiologist says there is nothing wrong with my pacer and that its not heart related. can u possibly tell me what i need to do to have a normal life again. i cant work, drive, be by myself and i think im going into alzheimers because my memory is bad just x 7 mo
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013