Diagnosed with varicocele and hydrocele. Epididymis enlarged with cysts. Will this cause infertility?

I am vijay, 34 years old, married for two years, No child. Recently diagnosed with Bilateral Grade II varicocele and mild bilateral hydrocoele.
Report details
Right Testes: 3x2x2 cm, normal no focal lesion, no nodules seen.
Right Epididymis: 1x0.9 cms mildly enlarged with multiple small cysts. Mild right hydrocoele seen, right side cord appear normal.
Left testes: 3x1.5x2.5 cms and shows normal echo texture. No focal lesion, no nodules seen.
Left Epidiymis : 0.5x0.5 cms and shows normal echotexture. Mild hydrocoele seen. No sonographic features to suggest inguinal hernia seen on both side.
Mutiple dilated veins seen in the inferior and lateral aspect of Right scrotum measuring 4 mm in diameter during Valsalva.
Mutiple dilated veins seen in the inferior and lateral aspect of Left scrotum measuring 3 mm in diameter during Valsalva.

Please advise me treatment of non surgical and surgical and mention the merits and demerits of them so I can get it treated soon to become a father. Please help me.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013