Diagnosed with uveitis, vitamin D low, B12 high, took medicines, b12 decreased, calcium level high, weakness, giddiness. Suggestions?

Hello Dr, I was diagnosied of Uveitis , and in the process of treatment i was asked to take Hydroxy 25 Vitamin D , Vitamin B12 and few other tests assuming it could be a immune related probelm. My Vitamin D level showed very low at 10.8 and B12 was around 230. Doctors adviced me to take two medicnes Carol 60 with 60,000 IU per week and another multivitamin called BASICS for B12 deficiency. Within 3 weeks of taking these medicnes i progressively developed severe cramps, neuropathy and giddiness. When i retested myself after 3 weeks i found my vitamin D level has gone from 10 to 48, and calcium level to 9.5, and B12 came down from 230 to 170. It seemed like i hit calcium toxicity sometime in this period, and some reason B12 has come down. I am feeling very weak now and not sure of next steps. I have stopped the medicines and also stopped milk products and drinking lot of water for last 3 days. Feeling better but weakness and nerve weakness continues.Today i also took one cobadex because of extreme giddiness. Pls suggest what should i be doing next.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012