Diagnosed with typhoid fever, dizzy, red rashes under chest, tiredness. What stage is the fever ?

Hi Doctor. I am 42 years old and in good physical health except that I was just dianosed with typhoid fever . I have been dizzy in the mornings. Last week I had red rashes under my chest and was extremely tired but never got diarrhea . This week I still feel slightly dizzy but am not as tired as before and will be prescribed antibiotics tomorrow. My question is at what stage is my typhoid fever and can I do weight training. I don t like to skip the gym. Thanks for your advice.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013