Diagnosed with type A flu. Have shortness of breath, coughing mucus. What is wrong?

Hello I was diagnosed with type A flu . I have had it for almost a month it seems. I still feel short of breath and am coughing up clear mucus streaked with blood specs. I also noticed tonight after I urinated there was blood on my toliet paper. I am not supposed to start my cycle for another 10 days. I was not given anything for the flu. I have been coughing hard at times especially when I first wake up. I have energy and then feel like I am going to pass out. I lay down, sleep for 15 minutes and awaken feeling a little better. I weigh 225 and 5 ft 9 in. The heaviest I have ever been. I want to be well.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013