Diagnosed with type 1 Diabetes and under insulin. Feel Dizziness and urgency for urine. Cause for these symptoms?

Yes. I am a 26 year old female. I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes 2 years ago but have everyone under good contour so far. I am on the insulin pump . I have seen an endocrinologist and a primary physician regarding this question but not getting any answers. I started having these episodes where I get really faint and dizzy out if nowhere. It s like I can t concentrate and I feel like I am going to pass out. My blood sugars are fine when this episode happens.It takes about 2 hours to get back to normal. I have had blood work and the next step is to see a neurologist . Any insight on what they may think it is to have to see a neurologist.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013