Diagnosed with twisted kidney. What does it mean? Need surgery? History of cured cancer

I have been quite ill recently. I was told my kidney is twisted? What does that mean? Will I need surgery to correct it? I am a cancer survivor -- I lost my right kidney 9 years ago -- should I be worried? I have seen a nephrologist and a urologist ...still waiting for a diagnosis. I don t have a credit card...if I could pay cash I would. As a doctor, if you believe I m at risk right now, based on what I ve told you, please tell me whether I should go to the hospital. I would be happy to send you a cheque.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013