Diagnosed with testicular torsion, pain and swelling has reduced with medicines. Will it cause complications in future?

hi Dr i have diagnose with testicular torsoin,3 years before in testis was swelling and i could not stand for long and also walk.i seek a doctor in hospital and he said to take some tablets.after the medication the pain is reduce 2 days later.and i realize that my right testis is getting smaller and also feel nothing when i touch i can pass urine without pain and also ejaculate.does it give me a problem in future.thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012