Diagnosed with supraumbilical hernia with diversification. Is it safe to have a normal pregnancy. Suffer from severe pain

Hi Doctor I have been diagnosed with a supraubbilical hernia together with diverification.I am currently 14 weeks pregnant and i sought the opinion of a surgeon who explained that it is safe to go full term with the preganacy and have a normal delivery and afterwards I should have surgery to repair the problem. I am always in excruciating pain if I dont wear a belly-band, the hernia looks like the size of an orange. My obstetritian advised that i should have a caesarian and sugery to repair the hernia at the same time. I am opting to take the advise of my OB. How safe is this and is this advisable? Also, how common is it for a women to reach full term with this medical condition? I am sorry, i didnot realise that there was a payment involved (so so sorry). I do not own any credit cards or master cards
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013