Diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. Scanning done. Life expectancy?

My mom is diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer . I have the scan result what was done 3 weeks ago and would like to know on average how much time does she has. She lives in Singapore and I in US. If you can let me know an estimate I can plan and be with her for a while. Thank you. Lower lobe of the left lung (SUVmax 15.6, size 7.2x6.2) Adjacent consolidation is seen. There is interval of a small left pleural effusion Foci of increased uptake are seen in the left pleural postero-inferiorly (SUVmax 3.9). Size of the multiple mediastinal (subcarinal,prevascular,bilateral paratracheal, aortopulmonary window), bilateral supraclavicular and left hilar lymphadenopathies. Representative nodes: right paratracheal SUVmax 8.7, size 3.8x2.8; subcarinal SUV max 12.9. Right adrenal mass(SUVmax 25.3, size 8.3 x 6.8 cm)
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013