Diagnosed with slight bi-polar disorder, on Effexor xr, lamictal and geodon. Do these drugs cause problems ?

Hello, I have a question about my hormones. I was diagnosed four years ago with slight bi-polar disorder. The doctor put me on Effexor xr, lamictal , and geodon . I had really bad anxiety and anxiety attacks . I just went to the doctor for a physical and my blood work showed I was low on testestorone and cortisol and high in prolactin. My question is do you think it could be the psych drugs causing my problem, or was I having the problem to begin with and the drugs mask it. I just went for and MRI today. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012