Diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, serious pain in the lower back after falling from truck, not treated, pain getting worse. Suggestions?

I fell out if my f150 truck on my lower back heard a crunch had my husband take me to urgent care where they left me along and in serious pain for nearly four hours.....I am 60 yes old was diagnosed with ra arthritis and psoriasis .....and when the emergency Dr came in that was all h e wanted to talk about.....then finally he said if u could wait another couple hours they could maybe squeeze in xray ......I left due to pain.....that happened in august 4.......I have a an appointment with my cardio Dr this Thursday....he I trust with my appt with him is there anything I can do in the meantime as the pain seems to be getting worse......I am taking aleve and using heat onand off but today the pain is terrific....oh by the way I do not drink or have any bad vices........
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012