Diagnosed with pneumonia, have severe shoulder pain, pricking in arms, X-ray showed mass on lobe. Related to tumor?

I was told on Dec 30, 2012 in the ER I had pneumonia . I went in for high fever 105 it had been high every morning for 4 days. I had pain in my neck and low back and a headache that would not go away. I had on Dec 17 Rt lumbar radiofrequency ablation L1, L2, L3. With extream pain after. I called the pain dr. The nurse said they couldnt do anything about the pain. In the ER when I was told I had pneumonia I was surprised. The er dr. Called the next day dec 31 told me the xray dr looked at the films and I have pneumonia but I need to get a dr appointment right away. Because of the holiday I had to wait to call on Wed, I got in on friday.he read the xray report to me. Upper left lobe mass he called the mass something. I had more xrays that day and have a ct scan on Thursday. My left shoulder hurts and my left arm and had has pins and needles. Is this related to the tumor? I have never even tried a cigarette. My husband smokes. I would say for the last 20 years he only smoked outside but to make me mad he held in the last and breathed it at me when he came it. I have asthma and it just tightings my lungs. Could this be cancer?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013