Diagnosed with pernicious anaemia. Low Hb, B12 levels. Had cough, increased heartrate. Squeezing pain under breast. Cardiac?

I have been diagnosed with pernicious anaemia in the last 2 weeks, I had an Hb of 5.8 at worst B12 of 42. I had a cough on exertion for a couple of weeks at least, exacerbated when my heart rate rose after exertion. For the last 3 days I have been experiencing a squeezing sensation (no pain) inside my chest under my left breast . It comes and goes intermittantly not related to exertion. Could this be cardiac?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013