Diagnosed with ovarian cyst, have small blood spotting, movements in belly area, fatigue. How will the cyst go away?

I am 54 years old woman who was diagnois with a 6.2 cm so-called simple ovarian cyst on my right ovary on september 20, 2012. I had all the syptoms of pregnancy and look pregnant, since early spring, gained 60 pounds, I am scared and want to know more about this and what to do. Lately, I had small blood spotting and feel movement in my belly area and especially when I eat, as well as fatigued. I just received the ultra sound testing on a CD and currently comparing what I see with other forums. I like to know when will the cyst go away or when will the neanderthal show up...?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  30 Awaiting Answer