Diagnosed with obsessive compulsive disorder. Getting frustrated since not able to concentrate. Any suggestion?

hello doctor,I consulted one psychiatrist last to last year and it was detected that i have obsessive compulsive disorder.The problem is wenever i study any random song starts tuning in my mind and i because of this i a unable to concentrate and i get very frustated bcoz i am really interested in studying but unable to study.These days i am taking prodep 20mg but its not helping me out.Can u suggest me something?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013