Diagnosed with non familial hematuria. No frequent urination or burning. Urination pink. Periods?

My daughter is just now turning 12 and out of no where she wipes pink yesterday a few times after urinating. It stopped and then again today once more after school. No other symptoms such as frequent urination pain or burning. She has not yet started her periods. 5 years ago she was diagnosed with benign non familial hematuria due to microscopic hematuria. .. however the dr stated they were small traces and were regular round blood cells and didnt appear to be a glomular issue. He tested her for autoimmune disorders and various other tests which all came back normal... as gross as it sounds I had her to urinate on white tissue and it appeared pink... then again later and all of the sudden it was clear yellow... so could this be period or what??? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013