Diagnosed with neuralgia, taking gabapentin, have tender dent on the lower part of head. Any ideas?

Yes hi , recently i was diagnosed with nueralga . The is is mostly in the upper back right back.of my.head.. I m on. gabapentin and get nerve blocks from time to time. This reduces it the pain tremendous ly but there is still some pain . Recently I ve noticed a decent size dent on the lower back part of My head. Which is tender to the touch. I noticed tha once this pain start ed i had trouble with my balance which went away eventually while i stayed active. Any ideas what s going on with me ?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012