Diagnosed with multiple internal hemangiomas. Currently pregnant. Effects of hormonal changes on internal birthmarks?

Hi, As a child I was diagnosed with multiple internal hemangiomas, they are on three systems: skin, respiratory, and GI tract. I had a tracheotomy from birth to age 3 and had a large portion of my lower bowel resectioned due to daily hemorrhaging at age 2. I am currently pregnant and very worried about how hormonal changes may affect any of the internal birthmarks. I find a lot of information regarding being born with internal hemangiomas, but no information regarding being pregnant and suffering from internal hemangiomas. Do you have any thoughts or suggestions?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013