Diagnosed with malignant hypertension. Seeing black spots in vision. What is the problem?

I have gone to opthamologist for eye check-up wherein the doctor has sent me to retina consultant, in turn the retina consultant has prescribed me that both of my eyes are features of Malignant Hypertension and advised me to consult the Physician immediately wherein the same is done by me and now my bp is normal, now that im getting black moving like substance in my vision while seeing the system frequently all the day and evening can you please let me know what is the problem exactly and what should be done for my eyes....
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013