Diagnosed with lymphoma on top of aorta. On chemo. Having dizziness, headaches, lost balance. Suggestions?

I was diagnosed with MS in September and in December was diagnosed with nodular sclerosis Hodgkin s Lymphoma . My mass was in the on top on the aorta . I am now taking chemo . I feel like i am having ms relapsing after chemo. My left side has numbness. I have dizziness , headaches and my balance is completely off. After chemo I can t walk for a day or so. My docotor does know what to do so I am trying to find answers. I think the chemo is affecting me in a bad way. I feel like I m dying after chemo. My MS specialist doesn t know either.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013