Diagnosed with lupus, blood work shows high on WBC, HGB, MCH. What does it mean ?

Hello, i am 47 and was diogonoses with lupus 2 years ago, i have regular blood work done and every one shows High on the wbc ,hgb,hct,mcv,mch,neut% auto and abs segs. and they never talk to me about them, This has been going on now for over a year with these levels all classified as high, i just want to know what this means, Should it be addressed or are these levels just high for no reason? Please help me with this. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013