Diagnosed with kidney infection. Had mild back pain, lately is excruciating and is unbearable, is affecting abdominal area. What should be done?

I was diagnosed with a kidney infection today while at the doctors. I have had a dull back pain (that my doctor said was because of this infection) that was a little bothersome, but bearable. Just about an hour ago, the pain became EXCRUCIATING. Like, an 9 on a scale of 1-10. It's now affecting my abdominal area as well. I am starting to feel nauseous. What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013