Diagnosed with hypothyroidism, feel tired, weight gain, lump in neck with chronic pain. Is this related ?

I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism 1 1/2 years ago. In the last year my health seems to have taken a mysterious dive. I went from just being tired all the time and gaining weight to gaining over 50 pounds and having a noticable lump in my neck and chronic pain where the lump is. I have had hoarseness for 8 months now and there are days when my neck and throat feel so tught that it hurts to swallow solid foods. The area between my cest and my neck is always swollen some days more than others. Plus for the past week I have woken up covered in sweat and freezing. Is all this related to my hypothyroidism?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013