Diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. Missing heartbeats. Is there a breathing exercise which can cure this problem?

I have just seen on the internet that in order to "cure" a missing heartbeat I could send for a book that tells me how to breathe correctly and stop the missing heartbeat all together. During recent years I was diagnosed with a hyperactive thyroid and following a course of neo-marcazole I started having the missing heartbeat. Eventually it was suggested I take a one off radioactive pill and this jolted the thyroid back into working normally. Unfortunately I still have the missing heartbeat occasionally, especially when I am stressed. I would value your opinion. Kind Regards, Jean Clayton
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013