Diagnosed with herniated disk in neck, unbearable pain in wrist, unable to move. Suggestion?

Hi. I was diagnosed several years ago with two herniated disks in my neck . When I was diagnosed I was not have a couple of problems that I am having now. I was wondering if the symptoms I am having now are related to the herniated disk. One, is I am experiencing pain in my wrist to the point where it is unbearable. Two, every now and then I have an electric shock in my wrist when I start to move my wrist.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013