Diagnosed with hepatocellular carcinoma. High bilirubin levels. Any treatment?

Hi, I have couple of question regarding my father s health. He has been diagnosed with hepatocellular carcinoma . The tumor size is 10.8 cm (right lobe of the liver ). He is 76 years old and his bilirubin is increasing it is around 2.6 and doctors are saying that they can not do TACE or other treatment unless bilirubin level comes down. Is there any treatment for my father ? is there a possibility of bilirubin level coming down?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013