Diagnosed with hepatitis C. Altered stool consistency, fatigue and acne. What should be the treatment?

Hi, I was recently diagnosed iwth Hepatitis C . I strongly believe I got it this past summer the month of August 2012. I was checked last year oct. 2011 and wasnt detected. But now I have it and I have symptoms of clay like stool, darkening of the liver , fatigue , tiredness, acne , loss of apetite. Is it possible to have symptoms approach this fast? If so, what can I do to change this reaction within my body?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013