Diagnosed with hepatic abscess, took IV treatment, on oral antibiotics. Pain in upper quadrant of abdomen again. Is it normal ?

hello i am diagnosed with hepatic abscess andwas hospitalized for 14 days with course of IV treatment, i am discharged with oral antibiotics of Ciprobay 500 mgs tab and ( Augmentin 1 gm fdor only 1 week) after that i took only ciprobay....after 3weeks i am experiencing pain in my R upper quadrant of abdomen ... when i was discharged i didnt have this pain now normal?and also i am gaining weight esp in my abdomen...
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012