Diagnosed with haietal hernia, swelling in throat to cervix, thyroid. Taking prevacid. Is it candida inflamation?

I was diagnosed with haietal hernia ,and I have under active thyroid,so for two yrs I ve been taking thyroid medication but only ever other day,cause of swelling in my throat,I ve seen thyroid specialist ,she said try to take snthroid every day,but I can t, I m also taking Prevacid tablet every other day,it s hard taking both in the same day. But I m trying not to drink coffee it really bothers me it swells my throat .so I m on Prevacid for the haietal hernia, we found that out by test exray at the hospital.for two months I m taking these medications but not regally,I give my self a break from them,I know I have to stop coffee completely I m trying,but I just constantly have swelling throat to cervix ,and I ve had other tests for pap ,ultrasound in and out nothing should.i get my blood work done all time ,I m wonderingly could I have candida inflamation or other ? I probably have to go back in for those tests ,and I don t have my period any more for I yr half also I ve been getting b12 shots for over 3yrs, I m not feeling well.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012