Diagnosed with fungal infection on penis, no relief with medicines, advised STD tests, partner clean. Cause?

hi i have aquired some red bumps on my foreskin of my penis. i saw my G.p and she said it was a fungal infection . i was presribed micreme for the bumps, after a course the bumps did not receed i saw the doctor again but she then told me to take an std check, i havnt been yet as the person i was sexually active with did not have any of the symptoms i am experiencing so i ruled out the posibility, again it only occurs on the foreskin and scrotum not the head of the penis
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012