Diagnosed with fibromyalgia and chronic migraines. Have projectile vomit. Prescribe drug?

I have seen many doctors and none of them really try to figure out whats wrong with. Ive been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and chronic migraines, which i believe are correct, however, between ovulation and my period not only do i get migraines that increase in severity the closer to my period but i get a very dull, whiplash-like pain the base of my skull . Usually on the left side, about half inch from my spine . Nothing i have been prescribes even remotely dulls this pain. I have had an mri but, of couse, this was performed when i was in no pain. Thats my main concern. Secondly, aabout three weeks ago, i now get very, very hot after i eat, but not all the time, but definitely daily. I then have to dash to the restroom to projectile vomit . After that, i break out into a cold sweat and faint. My neurologist and primary tell me its migraines, but its not. I need a medication that numbs my pain receptors in my neck. Is there such a thing? I read about someone who was also experiencing these whiplash-like neck pain/migraines and they stated that the only thing that worked for them was cocaine. Obviously, i dont want to do drugs, but would like to know if there are any legal prescription drugs that numb abd have the same reaction as cocaine?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012