Diagnosed with fatty liver, discomfort in liver area, blood tests showed high liver count. Pain relieving medicine?

I have been diagnosed with fatty liver . I have discomfort/pain in my liver area. This pain has been going on for 8 months. I have had ultra sounds, xrays, cat scans, hyda scans. They all came back with out any results. Blood tests show high liver counts (78). Doctors keep telling me fatty liver is not painful, but I am feeling it. They keep ordering tests upon tests to find a cause of the pain, and IB profin, Pregnazone have been perscribed but did not help. Lorazapam is the only thing that takes the edge of pain away, but does not solve the problem. What can I do or try?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012