Diagnosed with essential hypertension. Taking micardis plus, lower BP. Switch to olmetec to regulate BP?

I have been diagnosed of essential hypertension . My doctor gave me micardis plus 40 mg. But when i migrated to XXXXXX and wento to a doctor to have my prescription for micarids, he checked my Bp and it was 107/80. He told me to stop taking my micarids and take Olmetec my my BP will reach 140. My concerns is that my Bp for the past few days is 130/100, should i start taking the olmetec he gave me?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013