Diagnosed with endometrium hyperplasia. Not malignant. Hysterectomy suggested. Any other treatment? History of fatty liver and thyroid problem

Hi Doctor, My mom is diagnosed with typical endometrium hyperplasia . The report says: - Simple typical endometrium hyperplasia, no evidence of malignancy - Admixed endocervical tissue with squamous metaplasia seen The doctor suggested getting a hysterectomy. Please suggest if there are any medicine based therapies for the condition. She also suffers from Thyroid and fatty liver. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012