Diagnosed with diabetes, taking glycigon, fbs not lowering, frequent urination. What is the reason?

5 years back i was feeling giddy and unable to stand or walk. some medicines given by a cardiologist for 1 year did not help. then dr.sivkumar, apollo, prescribed atorvastatin 10mg+natrilix sr+ amlodipine 2.5 and things changed within a month. 3 years back i was also diagnised as having diabetes type2 and i am being given glycigon. inspite of my taking glycigon, my fbs did not come within limits and is always around 130+. i am also having frequent urination problem. since i am 78 years old, i dont know whether i have also developed prostrate gland enlargement. now my questions:1. why are both amlodipine and natrilix (both for hyper tension and b.p. control) concurrently prescribed. 2.are my diabetic symptoms result of atorvastatin as side effect and is it the reason why my fbs is not falling below 130 though it has come down from 180 to 130 3.why am i still having need to frequently urinate at 30 mts interval inspite of taking glycigon. of course i am continuing the medicines but am interested to know the reasons from knowledgable sources
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012