Diagnosed with diabetes. Reduced weight, on low carbohydrate diet. Should I be concerned about taking too much protein?

Recent diagnoised with diabetis. In three months lowered my weight from 225 to 197, low carbs more protein, smaller portion size. Been to encronolygis, my blood glucose at ER was 468, now avg 120. Q: would there be a concern that I could be eating too much protein? I do eat brocolli, green beans, occational caserer salad but all in small amounts. I try to keep a slight hungary feeling to keep sugar level down.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013