Diagnosed with depression and extensive dural sinus thrombosis. Have shaky leg. Are they related?

Hi there, Whenever I sit down, within three minutes my knees are shaking really badly, my mother often tells me off because the chair is moving. I have been diagnosed with depression and an extensive dural sinus thrombosis (a blood clot in the right side of my brain), could those cause shaking in my knees? And I believe I have an anxiety disorder due to waking up nausea, rapid heartbeat, shallow breathing and some days panic attacks. Thanks for any help you can offer me, sincerely, confused.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012