Diagnosed with congestive heart failure. High EFR levels. Is stem cell therapy useful for my case?

I was diagnosed with congestive heart failure on Sep 6, 2012 when i I responded to the emergency room. I was then admitted to the hospital for one week in ICU as my EFR was 10%. Im a 47 year old heathy male that lifts heavy weights three to four times a week. Last month I had a EKG done and with the meds my EFR rose to 30%. Im feeling great and have been working out with weights and walking four days a week for the last four months. I would like to find a natural rmedy to increase my EFR as the meds have been effectng my kidneys. I also have inquired abouth stem cell therapy and ozone therapy but the workmans comp cardiologist seems to be putting me off. I have reasearched stem cell therapy and it appears very promising but all the good stem cell doctors seem to be out of the country. What are your thoughts and are you familiar with the above procedures. Seems like most doctors do not want to discuss it but I do not want to be restricted to the meds which I know over time will damage my liver and kidneys. Would like a honest opinion. Ive been a Police officer for 24 years and have three years left for full retirement and would like to return to a normal healthy life.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013