Diagnosed with chronic tympanomastoiditis, cholesteatoma-mid ear, tm perforation, conductive middle ear. Unable to recall simple things while speaking. Suggestions?

I have been diagnosed (last week) with chronic tympanomastoiditis, cholesteatoma-mid ear, tm perforation, conductive middle ear HL. I am having severe pain in the back of my head behind my ear and seem to be spelling and saying things backwards and cannot recall very simple things in mid sentence in the past few days. I don t know what to make of it or if the ear thing has anything to do with my sudden dyslexia . Any thoughts?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013