Diagnosed with chondroblastoma in shoulder. Which specialist should be consulted?

Hello, My daughter has been diagnosed with a chondroblastoma in her right shoulder/ arm . We are having a problem locating a surgeon with expertise in surgery of chondroblastoma close to a nerve. One of the recommendations is to have a radiologist treat with radio frequency. We would love to find a doctor experienced in operating very close to the nerve.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Dear friend,
welcome to HCM !
I am deeply concerned with the diagnosis and the need for surgery on your child.
in which part of the world do you live?
I am aware only of our paediatric ortho-onco-surgeon at our hospital in Pune, India.
you should look for a paediatric ortho-onco-surgeon in your area....there are a rare breed !!
pl. keep me informed on waht happens...
may be I could help.
all the best..